Monday, August 23, 2010

To Hope...

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future" Jer 29:11

Today was meant to be my first rotation of clinical year in PA school. There was a bit of a mix-up in the processing of paperwork with the military and as such my first day is on hold until tomorrow. I am very excited and have spent what seems to be a million dollars on Medical books and journals. I want to use this Blog to share with my friends my life over the next year since it may be some time before I am able to see some of you.
The next few months of my life.....
1-Family Medicine
2-Psych/Pediatrics
3-General Surgery
A few random things that I like:
   1. "God got a virgin pregnant by magic, God does not play by the rules" - Grey's Anatomy
   2. Some random person walked up to me in the Office Max and said, "You made my day, you are so beautiful", this must be God's way of showing me that I am going to be okay =)
   3. All of my friends that have faith in me and good thoughts for my first rotation. I heart you all
   4. "RAWR, that's I <3 you in dinosaur... in case you didnt know ;)"  <--from one of my good friends
   5. my very first Ironing Board, it makes it a lot easier.
   6. My Ford.
   7. Kasey Kahne in the Budweiser FORD number 9!
   8. PBR  + Mich Ultra
   9. JRC's Pub RUN
  10. My chicas

1 comment: