Thursday, August 26, 2010

To Be...

My SECOND day of my rotation in Family Medicine.
I started the day off right with a good-looking sailor saying that he should get hurt soon :) Sabin and I thought that was awesome! Today I saw 19 patients and the time flew by like it was nothing. I was begining to feel that I made a mistake going into the medical field but after starting rotations I know that I made the right decision. I do a lot of reading and a ton of absorbing. I guess im like sponge bob......soaking it all up. I was really looking forward to going to trivia tonight but it doesnt look like that is going to happen so instead I made dinner and am baking brownies :) I entered all of my patient contact into my school's data form and now I am going to cuddle up to a nice book and read about chostrocondritis, murmurs, maybe some anemias. I want to get a head start for tomorrow. I did have a two week old infant come into the clinic today and it was so adorable that I am thinking that maybe one day far into the distant future I may want one of those things too. lol.
Here is to being Happy...
Here is to being satisfied....
Here is to being...
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment