Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Believe

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.


Norman Vincent Peale
Today shall be short and sweet.I FINALLY started my first rotation at NAS-JAX.  Family medicine is amazing and the program that they have at NAS is incredible. I met a bunch of really interesting people and ran into a friend of mine who so it seems took me under his wing and showed me a little bit about the military life at the hospital. (Although he is planning on making me swim in the morning and run at lunch, "you do triathalons" he said hmmmmm....). I had to get another PPD done and blood drawn which my arms still hurt! One thing that I do have to say it that I have a really great group of friends that really care about me and sent me positive vibes all day. I thank God for everything he has given me and for the support group that I have! Starting Friday I should be able to have patient contact and so I want to share my experiences with procedures and what it felt like (intense panic, sheer excitment etc.) Thanks to Kells I heart her dearly! (plus she is going to trivia with me tomorrow). Here is to surviving and BELIEVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment