Saturday, September 4, 2010

Two weeks down....

Its been a whole two weeks and I have never been this exhausted! I do not think that I have ever felt this satisfied with anything that I have ever done. My preceptor says that I am doing great and that I will spend another week with his clinic. Everyone on base is so nice and helpful, but most of all they are patient. My H&P's (History and Physicals) are taking a long time. I don't think that I understand the whole system focused H&P. I'm doing a new patient each and every time. The questions I am asking are getting a little easier and less awkward which is definitely a good thing. I need a lot of practice, so if I see you out and start asking you questions then just bear with me.
I am also gearing up for the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon :) Its coming up in a little less than a month. I ran 6 miles yesterday and this morning I have a bruise on my calf. I was thinking DVT or Rhabdo but my friends think differently. They say I am just freaking out, which is plausible.
On another note.....My Noles won today! We whooped something serious! I had such a good time that I do not have any energy to go out :(

1 comment: